All are welcome to join Kavana's monthly Shabbat morning minyan. This month's service will be both at a Queen Anne location and on Zoom.
Want to read Torah, lead part of the service or give a d'var torah? We'd love to have you - just contact us.
Please note the safety protocols that have been put in place for this in-person service:
- All attendees will be required to pre-register and attest to the following:
- I am vaccinated if eligible.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times on site.
- I am free of these symptoms: fever >100° F in the past 48 hours, chills or shaking with chills, congestion/runny nose, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, nausea/vomiting, muscle aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, fatigue, cough.
- I have had no diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days. I have had no close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days, have not been asked to quarantine, and am not awaiting results for COVID-19.
- If I develop symptoms prior to the minyan, I will not attend in person. If I develop symptoms after the minyan, I will inform Rachel or Julie.
- Masks are required at all times by all attendees on site. If the weather allows it, Kiddush will be outdoors/potluck style, decided a few days before Shabbat.
- Seating will be 10 feet apart with ~20% room capacity. Both sanctuary doors will be propped open. The service will be shortened to minimize exposure, with emphasis on shacharit and the Torah service.
- There will be a Zoom option for people who would like to participate virtually.